SOIA&KYO TALYSE-E - maxi-length brushed down coat
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Semi-fitted and extra-long, the TALYSE by SOIA & KYO is everything you want from a winter coat. Made to withstand temps up to -35 °C (-31 °F), this sustainable winter essential is packed with RDS certified down and enveloped in water-repellent 100% recycled quilted nylon. With a protective hood, quilted bib + collar, rib-knit storm cuffs and fleece-lined pockets, you'll be warm no matter what.
- Channel quilting with chevron quilting at side body panels
- Hood with hidden button closure at hood opening
- Center front closure with YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper
- Nylon channel quilted bib & collar with 1-way zipper closure
- 1x1 rib-knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Welt pocket at front seams with hidden zipper closure
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Fully lined
- Calf length
- Up to -35 °C / -31 °F
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 46'' / 116 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Combo: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.