457 ANEW - Women's Mid-length Coat in ECONYL®
HANDMADE IN CANADA.
ECONYL® is an innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- ECONYL® twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Exkin Air® multi layer insulation providing warmth without bulk
- Faux suede lined in pockets and collars
- Fleece lined storm cuffs
- Sturdy YKK® Zippers
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Belt detail upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- Water repellent, warmth rating - 25 °C
- Mid thigh length, tapered fit
- Articulated sleeves for maximum comfort
- 2 exterior zip pockets, 1 interior zip pocket
- Storm flap closure
- Unique storm hood providing maximum protection
- Extended back for comfort and warmth
- Adjustable waist (interior)
- Model is 5’9” and wearing size small
|Free shipping||Easy returns||Authorized online retailer|