457 ANEW - Dieter backpack econyl
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Handmade in Canada. ECONYL® is an innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps and grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 12" length x 16" high x 4.5" width