OLANG KURSK Men's winter boots
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
OLANG BOOTS ARE MADE SMALL, WE ADVISE YOU TO CHOOSE ONE SIZE ABOVE YOUR USUAL SIZE
- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Patent leather and polyester with quilted padding upper
- Boiled wool collar for extra durability
- Wool lining and felt lining also equipped with the OLANTEX breathable insulating film
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- BLOC outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Cemented construction from the upper to the sole to retain the shape of the boot and provide aditionnal comfort
- Additional insole with silver insulating and reflective film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy metal eyelets and hooks and robust inner zipper with bellows
- Easy fitting
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- 1.75" Atheltic sole
- Sizes ranging from 40 – 47
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT PREVENT SLIDING ON COLD, SMOOTH, WET, FREEZE OR SNOW SLIDING SURFACES. ALWAYS WALK CAREFULLY.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON, AND MAY HARM, INDOOR SURFACES.
- Here are the specifications for a size 42 boot, a small variation exists between the size 40 to 46. To know your size, please use our size guide.
- Height: 7”
- Opening: 15.25”
- Weight: 1.50 lbs