KANUK UNIRAIN - Insulated Mid-Season Men's Raincoat
The KANUK Unirain for men was created for our constantly changing weather conditions and contains Thindown insulation to protect against the cold and wet mid-season. This men’s raincoat is lightweight, flexible, and provides a warm barrier against humidity. The Unirain features an adjustable hood and two side pockets, and the longer back provides additional protection from the sleet and rain.
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zippers
- Attached adjustable hood with elastic cord
- Straight fit
- Mid-thigh length 96 cm / 37,5”
- The model measures: 1m88 - 6'2 "and wears size M
Mini twill exterior shell— 100% nylon with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
Thindown, the world’s only down fabric in a bolt. The down is processed with synthetics and encased between two thin layers of woven polyester creating a fabric similar to synthetics but maintaining the qualities of down.