MACKAGE KADALINA - down jacket with signature natural fur collar
KADALINA by MACKAGE is a lightweight down coat featuring Mackage’s signature fur collar and a two-way stretch nylon shell. Understated leather accents set off the fitted silhouette, and zippered fleece pockets add extra warmth. Water-repellent and breathable, KADALINA will keep you warm, dry and comfortable without compromising style.
- Centre front zipper closure with leather tape
- Mackage signature collar with hood
- Fur trim around hood
- Hidden toggle at hood opening as additional closure
- Leather welt pockets with zippers
- Fleece pocketing for extra warmth
- Additional inside zippered pocket
- Black: matte black Metaluxe zipper, black leather, natural raccoon fur
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Model is 5'10" /177 cm and wear a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 26,75" / 68 cm
- Shell (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Lining (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Filling: 90% Goose Down, 10% Feathers (Anser Anser F. Domestica). Asiatic Raccoon Fur (Nyctereutes Procyonoide). Water repellant and water resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.